I used the delightful purples of My Precious Daughter for this file folder folio. The folder measures 7″x9″ and is a great size for holding cards and tags. Although I love every collection of Pion Design, I believe this newest collection is my favorite so far! I’m enclosing instructions on how to make this project.
1. For the sides of the folder, cut 2 pieces of card stock measuring 7″ x 12″ and score every 1″ down the shorter side for a total of 11 score lines. Fold these like a fan.
2. For the bottom of the folder, cut a piece of card stock measuring 8 7/8″ x 12″ and score every 1″ down the shorter side for 11 score lines. Fold these like a fan.
3. For the folder front, cut a 7″x9″ piece of card stock.
4. For the back and front flap, cut your card stock to 9″x10 1/4″. Score at 7″ and 7 3/4″ down the shorter side.
5. Cut 5 pieces of card stock measuring 7″x9″. Cut a half circle in the center of the top of each of the pieces.
6. Adhere these pieces to the folded sides.
7. Insert the bottom folded piece between the 6 pieces as shown. Adhere the front and back flaps to the side flaps as shown.
8. Adhere the front card stock piece onto the side flaps.
9. Adhere the back card stock piece onto the back side flaps.
10. Cover the project with the beautiful papers of Pion Design.
Have a special day!
My Precious Daughter ~ Julia’s dress PD4908
My Precious Daughter ~ Anemone PD4903
My Precious Daughter ~ Pansy PD4902